World Vision US Headquarters is located in Federal Way, just 30 mi south of Seattle. The 40 acre office complex is adjacent to beautiful woodland walking trails and Lake Killarney.
The DC office is located in the revitalized NE district of Washington DC. The nearly 52,000 sq. ft. facility, located on 4 tenths of an acre, is within walking distance of Union Station and the United States Capital building.
For technical questions/support only contact the Silk Road Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 hours day/five days week or 1-866-927-2472 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m EST. Outside of these hours, please leave a message to be responded to the next business day.
NOTE: The Support Team provides technical support/troubleshooting only. They are not able to answer questions regarding an applicant's status or details of the job posting.
World Vision and several other charitable agencies have been subject to recent "phishing" attacks (email scams). The scams claim to offer job opportunities (one in particular falsely claims to come from our Chief Financial Officer, Larry Probus), are requests to convert funds, or are requests to forward financial transactions directly to field programs.
If you have received an email in connection with a job or financial opportunity, we urge you not to respond. These emails are not legitimate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
World Vision U.S. is both an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. The status of World Vision U.S. as an equal-opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment which is central to our mission.
Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e I(a)), World Vision U.S. has the right to, and does, hire only candidates who agree with World Vision's Statement of Faith or the Apostles' Creed.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Apostles' Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.