|One way to make a tangible difference in the global AIDS pandemic is to donate to an experienced and efficient organization like World Vision. See donation information to the right:|
World Vision Caregiver Kits
Assembling caregiver kits is an effective, hands-on way for churches, corporations, and other groups to:
- Equip caregivers with the practical materials they need
- Encourage caregivers to continue caring selflessly for their neighbors
Contact Anne Duffy
for more information about the Caregiver Kit program.
Interactive content for your news site
You can offer your readers cutting-edge World AIDS Day content by linking to World Vision’s virtual AIDS Experience and/or the award-winning World Vision AIDS Test. Contact Rachel Wolff for permission.
Thousands have visited the World Vision AIDS Experience in venues like New York City's Grand Central Station. Take the virtual tour now.
Why World Vision?
- HIV & AIDS care and prevention work ongoing in 60+ countries
- Helping AIDS-affected orphans, children and communities since 1990
- More than 50 years of experience in relief and development
- One million U.S. donors support our work around the world
- 87 percent of our total revenue goes to programs benefiting people in need
For more information about World Vision's HIV and AIDS work, contact Laura Blank
at 708.872.5265 (c)