- Who's in need? 33 million people living with HIV and AIDS
- Where are they? Africa, Asia, and Latin America
- Who's helping them? World Vision-trained volunteer caregivers
- What can you do? Build Caregiver Kits filled with basic supplies!
Assembling Caregiver Kits is an effective, hands-on way to:
- Show Christ's unconditional love to those suffering from AIDS
- Encourage caregivers to continue caring selflessly for their neighbors
- Draw your church closer together by serving those in need
“It was a marvelous success with people saying we should do it again. It was the hands-on experience that many will remember.”
— Irene, California
MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER IMPACT!
Many Caregiver Kit event participants ask how they can do more to help. HopeChild Sponsorship is an effective, exciting way to help an individual child in need! For details, see the How to Host a HopeChild Sponsorship Event flyer.