- Who’s in need? 33 million people living with HIV and AIDS
- Where are they? Africa, Asia, and Latin America
- Who’s helping them? Over 77,000 World Vision-trained volunteer caregivers
- What can your company do? Build Caregiver Kits filled with basic supplies!
one kit + 4 refill packs = one caregiver equipped for an entire year
Assembling Caregiver Kits is an effective, hands-on way to:
- Show compassion for those suffering from AIDS
- Equip caregivers with a year’s worth of the practical materials they need
- Encourage caregivers to continue caring selflessly for their neighbors
- Enhance morale within your team as you come together to serve others
“I’ve never seen our team so excited to do something!”
Global Community Affairs
MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER IMPACT!
Many Caregiver Kit event participants ask how they can do more to help. HopeChild Sponsorship is an effective, exciting way to help an individual child in need! For details, see the How to Host a HopeChild Sponsorship Event (PDF) flyer.