Discover how World Vision can help you, and you can help others!
World Vision’s product donation program offers your company a fast, efficient, and responsible business solution. Your donated product will be distributed through World Vision as top-quality humanitarian aid to children and families in need. In addition, your partnership with World Vision will send a clear message of corporate social responsibility to your customers, shareholders, and employees.
An easy way to help
Gifts-in-Kind (GIK) are a company’s first-quality, excess inventory or produced-to-give products donated to assist those in need. World Vision places GIK in the hands of millions of people in need throughout the U.S. and around the world each year. The next time you look at your inventory, consider how your company can help save lives.
Benefits to your company
- Enhanced tax deduction. Section 170(e)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code allows qualifying companies a deduction of up to twice the cost of donated inventory.
- Increased warehouse space. The elimination of slow-moving inventory increases warehouse capacity and decreases administrative expenses.
- Positive public image. World Vision’s experienced marketing staff is ready to help your organization maximize on public-relations opportunities to highlight your corporate social responsibility.
- Philanthropic involvement. Your partnership with World Vision provides a fitting channel for investing in the people and communities that contribute to your success.
Why donate to World Vision
- Dependable service. Our established distribution network and more than 20 years of program experience ensure that your product is delivered to its intended recipients.
- Global distribution. With projects in nearly 100 countries, your product can be shipped to the geographic market that meets both your company’s preferences and local needs.
- Efficiency. From scheduling GIK pick-ups to processing documentation, our professional and courteous staff make each donation easy and time efficient.
- Visibility. As an experienced global marketing organization, our staff look forward to helping meet your company’s desire for media and public relations opportunities in the United States and internationally.
World Vision’s product donation program (Gifts-in-Kind) does not accept used products of any kind. We also cannot accept medicines, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, etc. from INDIVIDUALS - even if they have never been used.