Strengthening women and girls to build a better world for
Join with us today.
If you would like to make a gift in support of a Women of Vision Chapter, please call the WOV Helpdesk at 1.877.968.4968 or visit your Chapter giving page here.
She is a girl in a developing country.
She is denied access to education and forced into early marriage.
She is a woman who is denied land ownership rights and treated like property.
But if given the opportunity, she will give back to her family and to her community, creating a ripple effect of positive change. This is why we work in some of the most difficult places in the world to be a woman – because change is possible.
With your partnership, we're changing the lives of women and girls living in poverty through integrated programs. Learn more.
- Channels of Hope for Gender training
- Improving child and maternal health
- Justice, rights and protection
- Improving access to education
- Job training and access to capital
- Clean water, hygiene and sanitation