Where Most Needed
Millions are suffering in the midst of war, famine, poverty, and neglect, and it can be hard to decide exactly where your money can do the most good. That’s why a general donation to World Vision is a great choice.
Your gift will enable us to respond quickly in areas of greatest need, to help the world’s most vulnerable children and families. Our worldwide staff assist nearly 100 million people throughout Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. Please give generously today to help fund crucial programs like these:
- Food Aid: World Vision is the largest distributor of food aid for the World Food Program.
- Clean Water: Water is one of the most powerful ways to improve the health, hygiene, and well-being of children.
- HIV and AIDS: World Vision’s HIV and AIDS care and prevention work helps families and orphans in more than 60 countries.
- Emergency Relief: World Vision responds to humanitarian emergencies by providing food aid, shelter, and essential supplies. Rapid response teams often reach disaster sites within 48 hours of cyclones, floods, and earthquakes.
- Medicines and Clothing: Your gift enables World Vision to ship and distribute millions of dollars worth of donated medicines and clothing to suffering children.
- Microenterprise Development: More than half a million impoverished men and women are building their own businesses with small loans received from World Vision’s small business programs.
- Poverty in the United States: World Vision connects and assists local leaders, churches, and organizations to help families break the cycle of poverty in impoverished communities.
Your support is vital to furthering our work for the poor and children in crisis. With help from donors like you, World Vision provides emergency help for today, and continued help for tomorrow. Give today and impact the lives of people in desperate need.