This page has been updated. Click here
if you are not automatically redirected to the new page.
World Vision Magazine
Autumn 2008: Comfort in Crisis
View the interactive version of World Vision magazine (Adobe Flash required).
Included in this issue:
- The Lazarus Effect: In AIDS-ravaged Zambia, people and communities are coming back to life.
- Head of the Class: Teens in the Dominican Republic teach their peers about AIDS prevention.
- AIDS: What Can I Do?: Ways to give, pray, and raise awareness to help solve the AIDS pandemic.
Or, download the entire issue [PDF, 5.07 MB, 36 pages].
World Vision Magazine: An award-winning publication
- "Turning Back the Tide," (Spring 2006 issue [pdf], page 12) was awarded 1st Place for photo feature and 2nd Place for single candid photo. Photos by Jon Warren.
- "Turning Back the Tide," (Spring 2006 issue [pdf], page 12) was awarded 2nd Place for reporting. Written byJames Addis.
- "Cutting Hunger in Half," (Summer 2006 issue [pdf], page 12) was awarded 3rd Place for two-page spread design. Designed by Journey Group.
- "7 Ways to Pray in 2007," (Winter 2006 issue [pdf], page 26) was awarded 4th Place for devotional. Written by Ryan Smith.
- The Summer [pdf] and Autumn [pdf] 2006 editions received 4th Place for publication design. Designed by Journey Group.
- The Summer [pdf] and Autumn [pdf] 2006 editions received EXCEL 2007 Gold Award for Design Excellence
- View a slideshow of World Vision's award-winning photos, recognized in InterAction's 2006 Annual Photography Contest.
World Vision Magazine, a quarterly publication, affirms people responding to God's call to care for the poor by providing information, inspiration, and opportunities for action, linking them with children and families in nearly 100 countries where World Vision works.
If you have feedback, questions, or a story that you'd like to share,
contact the editors.
1-888-511-6548 : P.O. Box 9716Who Is World Vision?
Federal Way, WA 98063-9716
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.