World Vision International ("World Vision") is the sole owner of the World Vision logo, and through its affiliate, World Vision, Inc., additional trademarks have been trademark registered in the United States. Those trademarks include: 30 Hour Famine, Building a Better World for Children, Team World Vision, Women of Vision, ACT:S and ACT:S The World Vision Activism Network, GIVEN and GIVEN Inspired by World Vision, KidReach, Vision Youth, Survive to Five and Survive to Five The Challenge to Give Every Child a Chance and Get a Kick out of Sharing (“Link Logos”).
Permission to create a link to any World Vision Internet website (the “Sites”) is granted upon compliance with the conditions described in this Logo and Link Agreement. By creating a link to any of the Sites, you agree to be bound by the terms stated in this Logo and Link Agreement. World Vision reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice, and compliance with such revised terms is a prerequisite to your continued right to link to the Sites.
World Vision will grant to you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable revocable license to hyperlink ("Link") your Internet Web site to World Vision’s Internet Web site, and/or use World Vision’s Web Link Logos as part of your Internet Web site subject to the following terms and conditions. You must accept all terms and conditions in this Agreement. To indicate your acceptance, you are required to click the “I Agree” button following this Agreement.
- You must include the following notice on any World Wide Web (WWW) page you create that includes the Link or the Link Logo: "World Vision and the World Vision logo are licensed trademarks of World Vision" This Agreement gives you no rights to any intellectual property of World Vision and your use of the Link Logos acknowledges World Vision’s ownership of the Link Logos.
- You may only use the licensed Link Logos. No other World Vision logo, obtained from World Vision’s WWW page or any other World Vision or non-World Vision source, may be used.
- World Vision expects persons or organizations that link to the Sites and/or use the Logo to provide factually correct information and to uphold high ethical standards in developing and presenting information. Permission to link to the Sites and/or use the Link Logos is limited to: (i) active volunteers or participants in any event sponsored or benefiting World Vision or its affiliates; (ii) donors or sponsors with formal affiliations with World Vision or its affiliates; (iii) recipients of World Vision grants or sponsorships using language outlined in the funding contracts; (iv) churches or other religious organizations actively helping to address poverty among children worldwide in fulfillment of World Vision’s Mission Statement; (v) community non-profit organizations serving the needs of the poor in fulfillment of World Vision’s Mission Statement; or (vi) individuals or organizations that, through the approval of World Vision, are members of advocacy or grassroots fundraising groups. If you do not fall into any of these categories, please contact World Vision prior to linking or using the logo.
- You may not use the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos to disparage World Vision or its services in any way that in World Vision’s sole business judgment and discretion may diminish, damage or disparage the goodwill in World Vision's name or Link Logos, including, but not limited to, uses that could be deemed obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating; sexually oriented content or materials or unlawful activities.
- You many not use the name “World Vision” or any of its trademarks on any products that include or advertise for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, religious or political material or firearms.
- You may not alter the appearance of the World Vision Link Logo. The logo will not be altered in any manner including its size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements or animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance; The World Vision Link Logo must stand by itself and must include a minimum amount of 15 pixels of empty space around it so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects including, but not limited to, type, photography, borders, and edges. You may not use the World Vision Link Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- You may not use the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos in any manner that implies World Vision sponsorship or endorsement of your products, services, and/or Internet Web site. It is agreed that World Vision will have no obligation to advertise or promote your product in any of its communications or materials.
- You may not display the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos more prominently than your company, product, Internet Web site name, or logo.
- World Vision reserves the right to alter, modify, or discontinue the World Vision WWW page and World Vision Link Logo at any time, at its sole discretion. World Vision makes no warranty, whether express or implied, and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose related to World Vision's WWW page and/or services. World Vision shall not be liable or obligated in any manner for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, and you hereby agree to waive such claims that you may acquire against World Vision.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless World Vision, its officers, directors, employers, agents, and any of its affiliates for any loss or damage (including legal fees) caused to World Vision arising out of your use of the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos.
- World Vision reserves the right to review your use of the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos, and you agree to provide World Vision unrestricted access to your site to review your use of the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos. World Vision may at any time, and in its sole business judgment and/or discretion, require you to discontinue your use of the name "World Vision", the Link, and/or the Link Logos.
- World Vision is committed to protecting the security, privacy, and dignity of our sponsored children and other beneficiaries. You agree to comply with World Vision Policy, which prohibits the display of sponsored children’s photos, and other information related to specific sponsored children on the Internet without our express written consent.