Looking for a faith-based podcast? Whether you’re seeking to expand your knowledge of Scripture or learn a fresh and fun perspective on your faith, here’s a list of Christian podcasts to consider.
Christian podcasts for adults:
- Daily Grace: Hosted by Joanna Kimbrel and Stefanie Boyles, this podcast encourages women to deepen their Bible studies and increase their understanding of God’s presence in their lives.
- Be the Bridge with Latasha Morrison: Latasha, a best-selling and award-winning author, is a compelling voice in the fight for racial justice.
- Fight Hustle, End Hurry: Listen in as author and pastor John Mark Comer and author Jefferson Bethke discuss hustle and hurry, how they’re detrimental to our spiritual lives, and what we can do about it as acts of resistance.
- Dr. Dharius Daniels: Dharius and guests explore questions of faith, life, and culture each week.
- BibleProject: Pastor Tim Mackie and writer Jon Collins take listeners on a journey through Scripture passages in this popular series also available in illustrated videos.
- Pray the Word: Host, author, and pastor David Platt offers brief meditations for prayer and reflection, perfect for your daily commute.
- That Sounds Fun with Annie F. Downs: Annie Downs, a Christian author and speaker, shares her perspective on contemporary Christian topics, mixing it up with guest interviews, chats, and reviews of books, restaurants, travel, and music.
- WHOA That’s Good: Sadie Robertson Huff of “Duck Dynasty” hosts a fun and inspirational podcast where she asks people of influence for their best advice.
- Right Side Up: Right Side Up is a new video podcast by World Vision and Danielle Strickland, an influential author, speaker, and voice on faith and justice. In it, she explores the invitation of Jesus by taking the Beatitudes and offering ideas for how to adjust our lives accordingly.
Christian podcasts for parents:
- Risen Motherhood: Christian mothers Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler share the ups and downs of everyday experiences of their lives with little ones.
- Legacy Dads: Fathers, this one is for you! The podcast covers every topic facing Christian dads today: marriage, parenting, social issues, theology, and more.
Christian podcasts for kids:
- Jesus is Better: The podcast encourages kids to build their faith and talk about the choices people made — whether to follow God’s plan or their own plan. Children travel story by story through the Bible, and each story features Jesus.
- Kids Bible Stories: Easy to understand, the Kids Bible Stories podcast shares the Bible with young listeners, helping connect the dots of how the Bible applies to their lives.
- Paws and Tales: From the imagination of Chuck Swindoll, Paws and Tales is about woodland critters that learn about God and life.
Podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, or Spotify.