World Vision 2017
Big Daddy Weave "Set Free" Tour South Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
- Eligibility:The World Vision 2017 Big Daddy Weave “Set Free” Tour Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of World Vision, Inc., as well as any parent or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins August 17, 2017 at 12:01am EST, and ends November 19, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: There is ONE way to enter: During the Promotion Period, text the keyword “SETFREE” to 44888. Text STOP to 44888 to opt-out. Text HELP to 44888 for information. You may only enter via text message one (1) time. Duplicate entries from the same number will be disqualified. You must provide your email address in a response text to complete your entry. Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes by text-messaging will be charged by their carrier for standard messaging and data rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for any questions on pricing details. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
- Grand Prize Drawing: One Big Daddy Weave Carnegie Hall Experience for Two (2), you and a guest. Prize includes hotel for two (2) nights at The Sheraton Times Square the nights of January 26 and 27, 2018, access to Big Daddy Weave Rehearsals, Dinner Cruise with the band, Worship at the Tabernacle with the band and two (2) $500 vouchers towards airfare. Total value of Grand Prize is Three Thousand Five Hundred Ninety Dollars ($3590.00)
- Selection of Winners: Prize winner will be selected November 20th in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the promotion period. The prize winner will be notified by email on November 20th. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All federal, state and local taxes associated with receipt or use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor holds no responsibility for weather conditions or any other factors that might interfere with redemption of the prize or otherwise impact the Selected Entrant’s use and enjoyment thereof.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor,
World Vision, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the agreement that World Vision and Big Daddy Weave can contact participants with texts and/or emails after the promotion period has ended.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.