World Vision 2019 Global 6k Host Site Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR
PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:The World Vision 2019 Global 6k Host Site Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of World Vision, Inc. (Sponsor and Administrator), as well as any affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins February 25, 2019 at 12:01 am Pacific Time and ends February 28, 2019 after the webinar.
- How to Enter: There is ONE way to enter: Register to attend either the Tuesday, February 26th webinar or the Thursday, February 28th webinar by completing the online registration form.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Two (2) one-hundred dollar ($100) gift cards for Christianbook.com. There will be one winner per webinar.
- Selection of Winners: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the promotion period. Winners will be notified immediately at the drawing on the webinar and by email about a week after the drawings. One drawing will take place after each webinar. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes associated with receipt or use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor holds no responsibility for weather conditions or any other factors that might interfere with redemption or use of the prize.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor,
World Vision, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the participant’s agreement that World Vision can contact the participants with texts and/or emails after the promotion period has ended.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and concerning the interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or rights and obligations in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.