people reached through our COVID-19 emergency response
As of July 02, 2020.
Scaling up prevention to slow the spread
Health systems and workers
Supporting at-risk children
Collaborating and advocating
Two ways to help others during the coronavirus crisis
Ways your donation can make an impact:
- $75 can provide a Family Emergency Kit for a vulnerable family in the U.S.
- $41 can provide health training for a community or faith leader in a developing country.
- $26 can provide a two month’s supply of antibacterial soap for a family in need.
Text PRAY to 44888 to get prayer prompts over the coming weeks.
Through this first truly global response in World Vision’s 70-year history, we are leveraging our global reach and relationships like never before — pouring our collective expertise and dedication into protecting the most vulnerable children and communities.
Our unique approach is based on decades of experience responding to previous disease outbreaks, including HIV and AIDS, Cholera, Zika, and Ebola:
- Harnessing the power of faith leaders to promote important health and disease-prevention messages.
- Empowering community health workers with information for their communities, and equipping them to provide local care.
This work, both on a day-to-day basis and especially in emergency situations, is only possible through a network of hidden heroes: committed governments, foundations, companies, and individuals who generously give both time and resources.
Helping our neighbors get through the COVID-19 crisis
Help provide essentials both in the U.S. and abroad, like face masks and gloves for health workers; antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, and emergency food for children and families; and health training to keep everyone safe.