World Vision U.S. Programs: Membership
How to become an organizational member:
- Your organization submits an online membership application for your location below.
- Your organization submits one of the following documents to verify nonprofit status:
- 501(c)3 determination letter; church bylaws; letter from denominational main office; articles of incorporation; Form 1023; state registration or charter; and your political subdivision’s (city, county, etc.) charter.
- Your application is reviewed by World Vision.
- You are notified regarding your application status.
- Your organization submits additional documentation needed for subscription or affiliation, along with any related fees.
- Your organization attends orientation that includes:
- Gifts-in-Kind (Product Resources) End-Use and Reporting
- Your organization begins accessing World Vision’s resources!