Child Protection and Care
Boys and girls are safe and valued, well cared for
by their families, and participating in their communities
as agents of transformation.
- Community members were trained in the prevention of child trafficking and ways they can improve children’s well-being.
- We coordinated rehabilitation services and skill-building activities for children and adults with disabilities.
- Children participated in activities such as game days, sports, camps, and student newspapers to strengthen their life skills and encourage them to get involved in their communities.
Healthy Children and Families
Children and families are well nourished,
protected from infection and disease, and have access to
essential health services.
- We held health awareness sessions with children, parents, and teachers on topics such as safety, nutrition, and personal hygiene.
- To create a safe environment for children, we worked with communities to conduct road safety campaigns.
Education for Better Lives
Children have opportunities to learn and to
develop their talents, young people are equipped for the future,
and families and communities support children's education.
- We helped teachers make classrooms more child-friendly and organized extracurricular activities to build children’s relationships and foster a love for education.
- We are working with parents to increase the level of support and encouragement they give to their children in their studies.
Love of God and Neighbors
Children and families are growing spiritually, local
churches are strengthened to demonstrate Christ's love in practical ways,
and people are living at peace with their neighbors.
- Following Christ’s example, we worked alongside children and families to change lives, promote peace and understanding, and demonstrate God’s unconditional love.